Lingerie Size Guide
Step 1 - Find your bra size (underbust measurement)
Place a flexible measuring tape around your ribcage immediately under the bust. Hold the tape firmly, as this will provide the most accurate result, and match your measurement on the table below to find your bra size.
Step 2 - Find your cup size (full bust measurement)
Measure your bust across the fullest area using a tape measure. Use the chart as a guideline to your cup size and match with your bra size on the left hand side. Combine these two measurements to give your M&Co. size.
|Lingerie||A Cup||B Cup||C Cup||D Cup||DD Cup||E Cup||F Cup|
International Conversion Chart
- The cup of the bra should fit snugly with no bulging or gaping at the top
- The wires at the front should lie against your breast bone between your breasts
- The band around your body should be firm but comfortable, sitting horizontally across your back without riding up
- A new bra should fit comfortable on the middle hook when you buy it so you can wear it tighter or looser during the lifetime of the bra
- Adjust the length of the bra to give support to the cup while ensuring it is comfortable
Well-fitting underwear is essential for underpinning any look. Finding the correct bra size, fit and style is essential for providing the necessary support and ensuring comfort. Follow our fit and style guides, referring to the size charts to find the right size. If you'd rather be fitted by a professional, our free in store experts are on hand to help.
Plunge bras have a low cut silhouette for maximum cleavage. With support coming from the base and sides of the cup, it leaves you more exposed at the front for a fuller look under tops and dresses.
Full Cup Bra
Full cup bras give the most support and are ideal for larger cup sizes. Providing a secure, comfortable fit with wider, more centrally located straps, this style is great for everyday wear.
The balcony bra provides an uplifting support with straps set slightly wider than others. Lifting the bust from underneath the cup it provides little control at the top. This style is ideal under scoop and wide neck tops.
Our non-wired, seamless bras offer smooth support and a natural look without lines. Wide straps ensure suitable support and soft fabrics provide a comfortable fit.
Naturana Swimwear Size Guide
|Swimwear Size||Coordinating Brief Size|
|Top Size||Brief Size|
Sloggi Size Guide