LOYALTY CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. To register for the Loyalty Programme you will need to complete an application form in a participating store or register for a Loyalty Account on our website at www.mandco.com. A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Loyalty Programme.
3. Your Loyalty Card is issued to you but remains the property of M&Co. You must return your Loyalty Card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Card, security details relating to your Loyalty Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Loyalty Card. You should not share your Loyalty Account username and password with anyone, including M&Co staff. If you lose your Loyalty Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Loyalty Card number you should promptly contact the member helpline, 0800 009 3021.
4. Your Loyalty Card can be used to earn points at participating stores and online at www.mandco.com Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
5. Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
6. Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
7.The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes
8. If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from M&Co or if M&Co reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty account closed without prior notice. M&Co reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
9. In addition to the above, M&Co reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.mandco.com; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.mandco.com.
11. We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The Loyalty Programme is operated and promoted by M&Co Trading Ltd, Caledonia House, 5 Inchinnan Drive, Inchinnan Business Park, Inchinnan, Renfrew, PA4 9AF. Registered in Scotland No.662082. The Loyalty Programme helpline can be contacted on 0800 009 3021.
GOLD CARD FREE DELIVERY : Correct delivery option must be selected at the checkout. Offer applies to standard delivery only. M&Co reserves the right to change or withdraw a delivery offer at any time.
*Please note, as of 1st June 2017 the Gold Card free delivery offer will only be available for orders delivered to a UK postal address. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
How to collect points
1. To collect points for a transaction in a participating M&Co store, you must present your Loyalty Card at the till at the time of purchase or within 30 days of the date of purchase. To collect points for a transaction on our website, you must enter the Loyalty Card number at the checkout page before completing your order.
2. Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
3. You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 5 points will be awarded for every £1 spent. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of M&Co.
4. M&Co reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
5. Points will usually be added to your Loyalty Programme instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Loyalty Programme 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Loyalty Account.
6. The current redemption value of points is one point equals 1 penny. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at anytime.
7. M&Co are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.
How to collect and redeem vouchers
1. Rewards, in the form of M&Co Points Vouchers will be mailed, emailed, sent via text message and delivered to the app with your M&Co Loyalty Account statements to Loyalty Cardholders who have accumulated a total of at least 500 points by the end of each collecting period.
2. Collecting periods and M&Co Loyalty Account statements will be issued at regular intervals throughout the year. Collecting periods and M&Co Loyalty Account statements issue dates may be varied at the discretion of the promoters.
3. M&Co Points Vouchers will be issued in multiples of 500 points. M&Co Points vouchers can be exchanged in full or part for the M&Co products with each 500 points equivalent to £5.
4. M&Co Points Vouchers are valid until the expiry date detailed on your mailed voucher, email, text message or app account.
5. Where M&Co Points Vouchers are being used as a payment for goods, the M&Co Loyalty Card must be presented at the point of sale.
6. Where M&Co Points Vouchers are being used as full payment for goods of a lesser value, no change will be given.
7. The value of the M&Co Points Voucher will be shared out pro-rata throughout all items purchased.
8. Where goods are returned that were purchased in full or part using M&Co Points Vouchers, refunds will be given for the part of the sale made with M&Co Points Vouchers as the value of points refunded back on to the Loyalty Card.
9. M&Co Points Vouchers are not redeemable in some M&Co concessions.
10. M&Co Points Vouchers can be redeemed online at www.mandco.com. Please refer to individual vouchers for terms and conditions.
11. M&Co Points Vouchers may not be used as part or full payment for M&Co gift cards or sale items.
12. M&Co Points Vouchers may not be used to make a payment to an M&Co or M&Co Trading Ltd Credit Account.
13. Members who do not reach the minimum number of points needed to qualify for a reward by the end of the collecting period will have their points total ‘carried over’ to the next collecting period.
14. M&Co Points Vouchers are and shall remain the property of the promoters, have no cash redemption value, are not for resale or publication and are valid in the UK and Isle of Man only.
15. Copied, damaged or defaced M&Co Points Vouchers will not be accepted.
16. If M&Co Points Vouchers are lost or stolen no replacements will be given.
17. M&Co reserves the right to withdraw the Loyalty Programme at any time.
18. See your mailed voucher, email, text message or your app account for individual expiry dates.
19. Reward Voucher terms and conditions apply.
How we use your information
This page was updated on 02/03/2022