1. The M&Co gift card can be redeemed in M&Co stores in the UK and online at mandco.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Any payment credited to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit being revoked.
3. The value of purchases will be deducted from the card balance; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases. Purchases and refunds outside the UK are subject to currency conversion at the prevailing daily rate.
4. The card is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if re-sold. If found, return to M&Co, Caledonia House, 5 Inchinnan Drive, Inchinnan, Renfrew, PA4 9AF.
5. You can check your balance at any M&Co store or online at gifts.mandco.com.
6. The card will expire 24 months after last use and any remaining balance will be deducted.
7. Protect this card and treat it as cash; M&Co cannot accept responsibility if your card is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
8. This card remains the property of M&Co and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
If you have any questions or need help with your account, you may Contact Us to assist you.