It is really easy to return or exchange any of your unwanted item(s) back to us at M&Co.
If you change your mind and wish to return any item(s) due to the item(s) being unsuitable, you must return the item(s) to us within 28 days (14 days for sale items) starting from date of delivery in order to receive a full refund via the original payment method.
The Returns and Exchanges information contains the following sections:
There are 3 possible ways to return any unwanted items to us:
1. By Post
To return your Order of Goods via post:
1. There is no need to telephone us when sending us a return.
2. Fill out the returns form enclosed with your Order of Goods. Please enter the quantity of the item you are returning and select a reason for return from the eight options.
3. Tear down the vertical perforation then tear down the horizontal perforation to detach the free returns label (only applicable when returning from a UK post office and using Royal Mail as the carrier method).
4. Place the return section inside the parcel and attach the free return label (only applicable when returning from a UK post office and using Royal Mail as the carrier method) by removing the adhesive backing.
5. Take the parcel to your local post office. Please retain your proof of postage stamp.
6. If you don't have your returns label, please send your parcel(s) to:
New Caledonia House
5 Inchinnan Drive
7. We will email to confirm your return has been processed.
2. Return to any Asda Store
To return your Order of Goods via toyou at Asda:
1. There is no need to contact us when returning your item(s).
3. Write your full name and order number on the toyou label enclosed in your order. Attach the label to the outside of your parcel.
4. Take the package to the Click & Collect / toyou service point in any Asda store where you can either use the self-service Touchscreen terminal to confirm drop off in a drop box or hand to a colleague behind the toyou service desk.
5. You can track your return here.
6. Don’t have your pre-printed label? You can also print a new label here. or at the toyou service point in your local Asda store.
3. Returns in-Store
To return your Order of Goods to your nearest M&Co store:
If you are returning an item via a store please take your delivery note with you.
Please note that if you have paid with a credit or debit card, for security reasons, the cardholder will have to be present to obtain a full refund to the card.
For details of your nearest store, use our Store Finder link.
At the moment we are unable to accept returns in store if you have paid using PayPal or Amazon Pay. If you wish to return an item to us that you have paid for using this method please post your return back to us using the free Royal Mail returns labels.
Orders cannot be returned to M&Co concessions in House of Fraser, Co-Op stores or any M&Co store not based in the UK.
Unfortunately shoes, Roman Originals, VIZ-A-VIZ, Ten Cate, TIGI, Scarlett & Jo, Julian Charles, Izabel & Beachcomber items purchased online can only be returned to our website using the free returns label and NOT returned to our stores.
Purchases made in-store cannot be returned via post to the Website return address.
*If we reasonably consider that you have repeatedly taken advantage of our policy in relation to returning Goods you will be notified that your orders will no longer be accepted on the Website.
**Returns must be made within 28 days (14 days for sale items) in order to qualify for a full refund.
***Please note that in accordance with The Consumer Rights Act 2015 if your goods are faulty you have 30 days to receive a full refund.
Back to top
You can exchange M&Co products that were purchased online or by telephone order for a different size. All you need to do is return the unwanted size/item to us; there is no need to contact us when exchanging your item(s). Please note concession items cannot be exchanged.
Follow the steps below in order to exchange an item(s).
1. Fill out the returns form enclosed with your Order of Goods (this can be found on the right side of the parcel summary section. On the form enter the quantity of the item you are exchanging and the size you would like. *Please note we are only able to change products for an alternative size, we are not able to offer a different colour or style. If you wish a different colour or style simply return the items and place a new order.
2. Tear down the vertical perforation and then tear down the horizontal perforation to detach the free returns label.
3. Place the returns form inside the parcel (we will pick up the order information from the barcode) and attach the free return label by removing the adhesive backing.
4. Take the package to your local post office. Please retain your proof of postage receipt.
If you don't have your returns label, please send your parcel(s) to:
New Caledonia House
5 Inchinnan Drive
5. Once we have your parcel back at our warehouse we will organize a replacement to be sent to you provided it meets the criteria above. There is no further postage charge for exchanges. If we receive your item and we are out of stock of your requested size we will process a full refund for your item.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to do exchanges on international orders or concession items. We hope to be able to offer this service in the future. In the meantime we advise you to return the unwanted item and place another order for the replacement item.
Back to top
To return items from outside the UK please visit our Returns Portal, enter the email address used to place the order and the 12 digit order number which will begin with “GE”.
Select which item(s) you wish to return to us from your order and select a return reason for each.
Take the package to your local post office. Please retain your proof of postage.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to do exchanges on international orders. We hope to be able to offer this service in the future. In the meantime we advise you to return the unwanted item and place another order for the replacement item.
Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to be processed from date of return. If your refund has not been processed within 28 days of your return, please contact us for free on 0333 202 0720 and we will investigate further.
You can cancel your Order for any reason within 15 days of receipt of the Goods ("Statutory Cancellation Period") for a full refund or an exchange credit. To cancel your Order please write to us at Web Team, Caledonia House, 5 Inchinnan Drive, Inchinnan Business Park, Inchinnan, Renfrew, PA4 9AF or email customer services. This right to cancel for any reason under these Terms and Conditions is in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
Download our standard cancellation/withdrawal form
Following the Statutory Cancellation Period, if you cancel your Order or return the Goods, we will not refund any delivery charges incurred by you for the Order. In addition, we will not provide a refund in respect of Goods which we reasonably consider to have been worn for an unacceptable length of time, have had their labels removed or have been soiled or damaged in any way.
Your refund will be credited to the debit or credit card used in the original transaction. Please note that refunds for goods bought as gifts can only be given to the debit or credit cardholder (the original payer).