It is really easy to return or exchange any of your unwanted item(s) back to us at M&Co.
The Returns and Exchanges information contains the following sections:
There are 4 possible ways to return any unwanted items to us:
1. By Post
To return your Order of Goods via post:
1. There is no need to telephone us when sending us a return.
2. Fill out the returns form enclosed with your Order of Goods. Please enter the quantity of the item you are returning and select a reason for return from the eight options.
3. Tear down the vertical perforation then tear down the horizontal perforation to detach the free returns label (only applicable when returning from a UK post office and using Royal Mail as the carrier method).
4. Place the return section inside the parcel and attach the free return label (only applicable when returning from a UK post office and using Royal Mail as the carrier method) by removing the adhesive backing.
5. Take the parcel to your local post office. Please retain your proof of postage stamp.
6. If you don't have your returns label, please send your parcel(s) to:
New Caledonia House
5 Inchinnan Drive
7. We will email to confirm your return has been processed.
2. By Collect +
To return your Order of Goods via Collect + :
1. There is no need to contact us when returning your item(s).
2. Fill out the returns form enclosed with your Order of Goods (this can be found on the right side of the parcel summary section.) Please enter the quantity of the item you are returning and then select a reason for return from the options provided. If there is no Collect + returns form included with your order you can download one here
3. Peel off the label on your Collect+ insert and stick it onto your parcel.
4. Take your parcel to ANY of 6000 local stores offering Collect+ services, where you'll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online.
5. You can track your order using the code here.
6. We will process your return within 10 working days of your good being collected.
3. Return to any Asda Store
To return your Order of Goods via toyou at Asda:
3. Write your full name and order number on the toyou label enclosed in your order. Attach the label to the outside of your parcel.
4. Take the package to the Click & Collect / toyou service point in any Asda store where you can either use the self-service Touchscreen terminal to confirm drop off in a drop box or hand to a colleague behind the toyou service desk.
5. You can track your return here.
6. Don’t have your pre-printed label? You can also print a new label here. or at the toyou service point in your local Asda store.
4. Returns in-Store
To return your Order of Goods to your nearest M&Co store:
If you are returning an item via a store please take your delivery note with you.
Please note that if you have paid with a credit or debit card, for security reasons, the cardholder will have to be present to obtain a full refund to the card.
For details of your nearest store, use our Store Finder link.
At the moment we are unable to accept returns in store if you have paid using PayPal. If you wish to return an item to us that you have paid for using your PayPal account please post your return back to us using the free Royal Mail or Collect+ returns labels.
Orders cannot be returned to M&Co concessions in House of Fraser, Co-Op stores or any M&Co store not based in the UK.
Unfortunately shoes, Jacques Vert, Precis Petite, Eastex, Dash, Roman Originals, VIZ-A-VIZ, Ten Cate & Quiz items purchased online can only be returned to our website using the free returns label and NOT returned to our stores.
Purchases made in-store cannot be returned via post to the Website return address.
*If we reasonably consider that you have repeatedly taken advantage of our policy in relation to returning Goods you will be notified that your orders will no longer be accepted on the Website.
**Returns must be made within 28 days in order to qualify for a full refund.
***Please note that in accordance with The Consumer Rights Act 2015 if your goods are faulty you have 30 days to receive a full refund.
Back to top
You can exchange products that were purchased online or by telephone order for a different size. All you need to do is return the unwanted size/item to us; there is no need to contact us when exchanging your item(s).
Follow the steps below in order to exchange an item(s).
1. Fill out the returns form enclosed with your Order of Goods (this can be found on the right side of the parcel summary section. On the form enter the quantity of the item you are exchanging and the size you would like. *Please note we are only able to change products for an alternative size, we are not able to offer a different colour or style. If you wish a different colour or style simply return the items and place a new order.
2. Tear down the vertical perforation and then tear down the horizontal perforation to detach the free returns label.
3. Place the returns form inside the parcel (we will pick up the order information from the barcode) and attach the free return label by removing the adhesive backing.
4. Take the package to your local post office. Please retain your proof of postage receipt.
If you don't have your returns label, please send your parcel(s) to:
New Caledonia House
5 Inchinnan Drive
5. Once we have your parcel back at our warehouse we will organize a replacement to be sent to you provided it meets the criteria above. There is no further postage charge for exchanges. If we receive your item and we are out of stock of your requested size we will process a full refund for your item.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to do exchanges on international orders. We hope to be able to offer this service in the future. In the meantime we advise you to return the unwanted item and place another order for the replacement item.
Back to top
To return items from outside the UK please visit our Select which item(s) you wish to return to us from your order and select a return reason for each.
Take the package to your local post office. Please retain your proof of postage.
Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to be processed from date of return. If your refund has not been processed within 28 days of your return, please contact us for free on 0333 202 0720 and we will investigate further.
<a href="https://web.global-e.com/Returns/portal" data-cke-saved-href="https://web.global-e.com/Returns/portal" _blank"="">If you have any further questions or queries place contact us at email@example.com
IT’S EASY TO RETURN ITEMS TO M&CO FROM IRELAND FOR FREE.
Collect+ has teamed up with Parcel Motel to allow you to return items from over 100 locations across Ireland. Follow the simple instructions below to allow you to drop off your returns 24hrs a day at a Parcel Motel locker near you.
Please attach the returns label to the parcel, ensuring the delivery label is not visible and that your parcel is less than 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
Can't find the returns label? Create a new label here
Log on to the free returns page.
Click here and choose Free Returns With Parcel Motel.
Complete the simple registration process and you will be allocated a Parcel Motel Identification Number called a PMID.
Book a locker at your chosen Parcel Motel location, Parcel Motel will send you an access code by email.
Take your parcel to your Parcel Motel Outlet, enter the access code to open your locker. Close the door, you will be emailed a receipt
Your return will be processed on arrival at M&Co
If you have any questions or need help with your account, you may Contact Us to assist you.